Friday, 4 September 2009

It's been a while since my last post. Summer holidays came, thankfully early due to H1N1 (although teachers were still at school, of course)and time passed. Now we're back and I'm contemplating a year of new little ones. Apparently they are not as well-behaved as last year's crop, who I will still be working with, but nothing compared to the nightmares that arrived two years ago, and who are now embarking on Primary 3. Luckily I will have nothing to do with them any more.

Unluckily, however, I will be working in Primary 2 with two of the most difficult teachers to co-teach with. The teacher who loathes children, and the teacher who breaks things to show her anger.

But I now have a fabulous view to come home to every day, which is going to be good for my soul. Right now I am watching a dozen dragonflies turn circles above the trees outside my window. It's hard to believe I live in an Asian city.

We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment